Thursday 11 January 2018

Because I like my hair and makeup today.


And it's important to document these things because I can look back at this post during times when I don't like my hair or makeup as much. 
Or at all.

On that heavy note, here goes the flurry of photos!






All photos were taken with iphone X and are all unedited. If anyone noticed the patch on my bottom right lip that's where I applied steroid cream for some allergy reaction. 


On another note, my Sephora haul. I CANNOT believe I have just tried using the Beauty Blender today. As a makeup addict, I am in complete shame of myself and have resolved to buy one in each colour because they're all so pretty! I kind of ruined this baby pink one by washing it with (extra virgin) olive oil and (hand) dishwashing liquid as I learned from the internet. I almost cried because the I love light pink. 

As for the skincare products, I won't really know whether or not it's good until a full month is up. That's normally how long I am told to use to see if the product has done any good to my skin. My skin has been a bit dry and makeup rather patchy recently (probably due to of my tapering down of opiates) and I'm doing all in my power to rectify it. Heard very good things about this genifique serum, so I'm trying the sensitive one out. Caudalie stuff and Naked colour corrector came recommended from a friend. I am very into face mists nowadays and everytime I use one I always look like I am sweating profusely WTF. Maybe that's why my makeup is patchy fml. 

I am going to list down all the products I used because I love doing this wtf. Face ALL DONE with beauty blender!!!

Face:
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer in Y23 Ivory
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 10 - Limpide
Marc Jacobs Air Blush in Flesh and Fantasy 506
TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer on nose and cupid's bow (might switch highlighter soon - mary lou manizer is super great, literally the best highlighter I have ever used - but I am concerned it is a bit too dark for my skintone. Shall consider switching to Cindy-Lou Manizer, mary-lou's pink cousin)

Eyes:
Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil in Seal Brown 02
Tarte Whisper as a base 
Marc Jacobs Cause A Fuss on lid
Marc Jacobs That's Why on outer corners
Marc Jacobs Hot Pants on inner corners
Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara on upper and lower lashes
Some Taiwan brand fake lashes I bought at Pavilion KL's Tokyo Street

Lips:
Canmake's lip concealer 
Gucci Luxurious Moisture-Rich Lipstick in 400 Hibiscus Thrill 

Just because, Reading: How Not To Be A Boy by Robert Webb. So far it has made my heart contract several times. 

That's all for today wtf. Ta! Lots of love to whoever's reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Face Mists Review

A Review of Face Mists Hello!  I don't know if anyone at all reads this blog but I figured I would post anyway because I used t...